|Dimensions||15 × 33 × 40 cm|
1 set of 1
Tupperware International Warranty
Black (as shown on the product image)
TUPPERWARE | KITCHEN ESSENTIALS, TUPPERWARE | ON THE GO
Black Series Casserole Pot 4.1L
Cook up a festive storm!
- Most durable material ever used on a Tupperware Cookware – So strong, this hard-anodised aluminium cookware is 2X stronger than stainless steel, making it highly resistant to staining, scratching and warping.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to maintain – The cookware is non-porous and non-stick. which means food comes off easily, making cleaning effortless without the need for excessive scrubbing.
- Safe and healthy lifestyle, for the entire family – Thanks to the superior non-stick surface of the Black Series, this eliminates the need to lubricate the cookware with butter or oil.
- Compatible with all cooking surface, and even the oven – The Black Series cookware is designed for electric, ceramic, gas and induction cooktops. It can also be used in the oven, thanks to the cast-iron handle and heat-resistant tempered glass.
- Non-carcinogenic and safe for repeat use – The Black Series cookware is certified to be free of PFOA, lead and cadmium, which are highly toxic subtances used by other cooware brands.
- No PFOA. No Lead. No Cadmium.
Why is it longest-lasting?
- Featuring Eterna®, the longest-lasting non-stick coating in the market.
Superior heat distribution, so your food cooks evenly every time.
- Eterna® Coating – Offers superior non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleaning.
- Aluminium Oxide – This hard anodised layer offers strength, durability and performance. It also binds the non-stick coating more permanently.
- Aluminium Core – This is one of the most desirable materials used in cookware due to its superior heat distribution and lightness.
- Dishwashing Coating – The Black Series cookware is dishwasher-safe.
- Black Series Casserole Pot (1) 4.1L
Availability: 1 in stock